How your data’s treated on this site
Who’s processing your personal data
Your personal data is processed by me, operating under the company Synogic Solutions s.r.o., ID 14249804, registered office at Rumjancevova 65/20a, Liberec I-Staré Město, 460 01 Liberec, registered in the commercial register maintained by the Regional Court in Ústní nad Labem, section C, insert 48403
The personal data is collected from a website at www.petrakennedy.com, through which it shows my portfolio a offers opportunities for cooperation, mainly in the area of product design, UX/UI design and analysis, graphics, branding, and possibly other related topics.
The website www.petrakennedy.com only works on the Internet, I do not have applications.
When processing personal data, I proceed in accordance with:
1. Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC;
2. Act No. 110/2019 Coll., on the processing of personal data (Czech law);
3. Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services (Czech law);
What is personal data
Personal data is any information about an identified and identifiable person. An identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular with reference to a certain identifier (for example, name, identification number, location data, network identifier) or to one or more special elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
I process personal data automatically and manually, I do not use profiling.
I process personal data that is necessary for the purposes of the processing. Depending on the type of subject and the purpose of processing, this may be personal data; first and last name, or title, company name, residential address, company headquarters address, e-mail address, telephone number, bank account number, ID number, VAT number, IP address, date of birth.
Why I process your personal data
I process personal data for the following purposes;
1. Fulfillment of rights and obligations arising from the contract (invoicing details, name and surname, email address, phone number);
2. Dealing with requests and inquiries sent through the contact form or email (name and surname, email, phone);
I do not send newsletters or any other kind of business offers unless you subscribe to a newsletter or request that kind of information to be sent in the future.
How long do I keep your personal data
I process personal data for a necessary length of time, which varies according to the purpose of personal data processing.
1. I process personal data that is needed to fulfill the rights and obligations arising from the contract for the duration of the contract. Subsequently, for a period of 5 years from its end.
2. I keep personal data provided during electronic and telephone communication for handling inquiries about services and goods for a period of 1 year.
3. I process personal data on the basis of legitimate interest for the purpose of sending the newsletter or requested information for the duration of the provision of services, then 1 year after its end.
4. I keep personal data for sending the newsletter until you revoke your consent to the processing of personal data, i.e. until you unsubscribe from the newsletter.
Is there anyone else involved?
My company might transfer personal data to the following third parties, always for a given purpose.
1. Solitea, a.s., ID 01572377, with registered office at Drobného 555/49, Ponava, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic, registered in the commercial register of the Regional Court in Brno, section B, insert 7072, for the preparation of invoices and tax documents for certain services and goods ;
2. PEKK Consulting s.r.o., IČ 07631961, with registered office at Pod Špičákem 363, 468 41 Tanvald, Czech Republic, registered in the commercial register of the Regional Court in Ústí nad Labem, section C, insert 44864, for the implementation of security, back-end services, provision of technical support for WordPress websites and technical expertise consultation;
3. Google LLC, with registered office at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA, 94043 USA, for analytics and statistics about traffic on the website;
4. possibly to other software processors, application owners, and service providers that Synogic Solutions s.r.o. currently not currently in use. These processors will be listed here by name.
What are your rights?
The rights of data subjects (you) whose personal data is processed by Synogic Solutions s.r.o. and me, which are listed, including other details, in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (the “regulation”) include in particular the following rights:
1. the right to information and access to processed personal data;
2. the right to correct inaccurate personal data relating to the data subject;
3. the right to erasure, which corresponds to the administrator’s obligation to dispose of personal data;
4. the right to restrict the processing of personal data;
5. the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
A data subject who believes that I process personal data in violation of valid and effective legal regulations in the field of personal data protection, may request an explanation or require the company to remove the objectionable condition. The data subject also has the right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection with their request.
How and what cookies I use
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can delete all cookies from your computer’s disk in the settings of your internet browser and block their reception.